Alliance Finance Company
PLC incorporated on the 18th of July 1956. The Issued Capital was Rs150,000.00. The
Original Board comprised
of the late Messrs. Eardley de Silva (Founder Chairman), Heyward Fernando (Managing Director), Fred Perera,Hayes Jayasundera and N.M. Appuhamy.
All these members were
distinguished gentlemen and respected in the business community. They
have left their indelible footprints on the sands of time for us to emulate